Pyramid App Support
In order to download Pyramid Apps your device must be:
- An iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, or Android Device
- Configured for use with iOS 3.2.2+ or Android running 2.2 or later (Froyo)
All of our apps have been thoroughly tested for the devices they were designed for. Prior to the release of each app, a very thorough testing phase is conducted. An app is only released if it passes this testing phase which utilizes industry standard testing techniques. However, if you are experiencing a problem with one of our apps, we recommend the following:
- Upgrade your device to the latest operating system version (Apple: http://www.apple.com/ios/ Android: Please consult your device manufacturer).
- Follow the official Apple® App Troubleshooting guide (If you are using an Android device skip this step):
- iPhone®: http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/assistant/application/
- iPad®: http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/assistant/application/
You may also contact a Pyramid representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please provide us with the following information:
- nature of the error
- what causes the error
- what device it is being used on
- what operating system version the app is being run on
Failure to provide us with this information will result in a delayed response time.
Note: Pyramid Educational Consultants only offers support for our apps. If you are experiencing issues with your Apple® device, please visit Apple's® official support page at: http://www.apple.com/support. Android users are encouraged to contact either their cell phone carrier or device manufacturer.
Picture Exchange Communication System®, PECS®, and Pyramid Approach to Education® are the registered trademarks of Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.